The Section for Economic and Commercial Affairs and Marketing (SAECM) is responsible for:
- assisting Beninese businessmen in the conclusion of business partnerships with their counterparts in the Embassy’s jurisdiction.
- working for the development of cooperation Agreements in the economic and commercial field jointly with SAPJ.
- ensuring economic intelligence, for the promotion of foreign investments from countries in the Embassy’s jurisdiction to Benin.
- monitoring of projects agreed on with partners or initiated by the Embassy.
- ensuring marketing for the promotion of handicrafts, and agricultural, cultural and commercial products and others from Benin in the countries in the jurisdiction.
- handling issues of economy and trade-related cybercrime.
- managing fairs and exhibitions.
- performing all other duties assigned.