- consular card application form duly completed legibly in capital letters.
- legalized copy of national ID card or Beninese passport.
- copy of birth certificate.
- a recent passport-size photo (format 35×45).
- DKK 150 for issuance fees.
- copy of the residence permit of the country of residence.
- shipping fees of consular card by registered mail to the applicant.
- DKK 100 for applicants residing in Denmark.
- DKK 120 for applicants residing outside Denmark.
Minors born abroad and not holding national ID card or Beninese passport must provide a legalized copy of the birth certificate of their Beninese parent and a copy of the birth certificate issued by local authorities.
Consular card issuance fees may be paid in cash, by cheque or by bank transfer.
Please find below the details of the Embassy’s bank account:
Holmens Kanal 2-12
DK-1092 Copenhagen K
Account holder: Embassy of Benin
Account: 4001 967 789
IBAN: DK70 3000 4001 967 789.
In case of bank transfer, related charges are borne by the applicant and are roughly DKK 50 for the current year. Such charges may change.
Processing time is seventy-two (72) hours (working days) after reception of all required documents or information.
For further information, please feel free to contact the Embassy.